PumpkinsForPolio Auction Guidelines
PUMPKINS FOR POLIO AUCTION RULES:
- The Rotary Auctioneer is the final authority on bid status and winners.
- The Rotary Club of Campbell River accepts no liability under any circumstances for lost or unreceived email on-line bids.
- Winning bid payments are by Cheque to: Rotary Club of Campbell River, Pumpkins For Polio, Box 25072, Campbell River, BC V9W0B7
by E-transfer to: CRRotaryPumpkins4Polio@gmail.com
- All Items are FOB and payable at The Rotary Club of Campbell River. Special requests for other payment or shipping arrangements may be arranged at the sole discretion
of the Rotary Club of Campbell River and any costs associated with agreed arrangements shall be borne by the buyer.
- Personal information is strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to any third parties or used in any other way
except to confirm your bid if necessary.
Registering on-line provides the following advantages:
- Faster, more convenient bidding both online and live
- Tracking of your online bids
- Viewing who (by their alias) are bidding on your items
- Receiving an email alert when your item has been overbid
- Clicking on the Pumpkin of your choice on the Home Page will start the bidding process.
Only whole dollar amounts will be accepted & all fields are mandatory.
Thank you and good luck!